5 Reasons why any smart business should
say goodbye to traditional SEO and
hello to the future of SEO.
Performance-driven SEO is crucial to success
Without performance-driven SEO pushing your website to the top of Google’s search engine results page (SERP), your business is practically invisible online.
Consider the latest stats:
- 92% of all this traffic goes to Page 1 of Google Search. This means every time your business drops down to page 2 or 3 of Google search, you’ve lost 9 out of 10 users
- Page 1 results get an average 34% Click Through Rate (CTR) – or more than one-third of all users
- 75% of users will not scroll past Page 1. Therefore, the lower your ranking, the lower your CTR
- SEO is 5.66 times more effective than paid search advertising (70% of clicks in Google search results go to organic, with only 30% going to Google Ads)
61% of marketers remain convinced SEO is the key to online success
- Businesses are investing an average of 41% of their marketing budget on SEO, and this percentage is expected to grow to more than 45% in 2021
Sources: Safari Digital: SEO Stats & Facts for 2021; Business Insider; Deloitte Trend Report 2021.
Page 1 SERP equals more business
ATRICA can steadily push your website to the top of Google’s search engine results page (SERP) for the key searches relevant to your business. Better Google SERP translates into more traffic, more quality leads and more opportunities for your website to convert active interest into business.
Take a look at the latest stats:
- Leads from search engines have a 14.6% close rate, compared to outbound leads’ 1.7% close rate
- 85% of retailers say SEO and paid search are the most effective at attracting new customers
- ‘Where to buy’ + ‘near me’ local search mobile queries have increased by more than 200% over the past two years
- 80% of local searches convert
ATRICA is proven to deliver results in as little as 3-6 months for the average client, boosting business dramatically. However, every business and every website is different. The speed of ATRICA’s performance therefore depends on a variety of factors, such as how new the website is, the level of competition the business is up against and how much/how long the competition has invested in SEO
Whether it takes 3 or 6 months, ATRICA remains the simplest, most effective and affordable SEO solution to ensure the competition does not muscle your business’ website out of Google search.
AI does SEO faster and better
AI never needs to sleep, take sick leave or vacation time. It’s always working to deliver top SEO results faster, more efficiently and more cost-effectively than humans. This enables ATRICA to provide the ultimate deal-breaker: Recovery of Lost Potential.
Let us explain:
Google’s search algorithm now uses more than 200 factors to rank websites, and these factors are ever changing and guarded more closely than the Crown Jewels.
No matter how hard or how long you try to crack Google’s code, you will never be able to keep up with its constantly changing algorithm. Because, after all, you’re only human.
This leads to lost potential – the leads and sales your business loses due to human fallibility.
- Every time humans miss a change in Google’s search algorithm, you lose leads/sales
- Every time humans are too slow to react to search changes, you lose leads/sales
- Every time your page drops a place down in the search page, you lose leads/sales
ATRICA is on the job 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. So it never misses a thing.
AI-driven SEO ups your competitive game
ATRICA is for any business that needs to be competitive online, whether that’s to sell products and/or services, or purely for brand building purposes. While ATRICA works wonders for all websites, it is particularly beneficial to Small, Medium and Micro-Sized Enterprises (SMMEs).
This is because ATRICA’s price and efficacy enables SMMEs with smaller budgets to compete with the big budget players that dominate the Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
ATRICA also decreases SMME’s need to rely on Pay-Per-Click advertising to drive traffic to their website. This, in turn, reduces costs and stabilizes marketing budgets
And no matter your experience or level of SEO expertise, our team of SEO experts is there, every step of the way, to make superior SEO easy and pain-free for you.
ATRICA is affordable for all
ATRICA costs a maximum of USD 791 per month. That’s it.
ATRICA delivers superior SEO at radically less cost than traditional SEO. The average cost of traditional SEO starts from USD 500 for the simplest SEO services, increasing to USD 5,000-plus per month, according to Ahref’s 2020/2021 survey (more on costs for various business sizes below.)
Traditional SEO agency costs vary depending on the size and type of the business. Below is an average of what businesses can expect to pay a professional SEO agency:
These are businesses with a limited geographical business reach, such as landscapers, dentists, restaurants and mechanics. The cost of SEO for small businesses increases if the business has a higher number of potential customers that can be reached within their geographical region.
Cost: USD 400 – USD 1’500 per month
Businesses with a niche product and/or target audience that have national reach, or even international sales potential.
Cost: USD 2’000 – USD 5’000 per month
Those with products or services with national and/or international target markets. This is a highly competitive environment, which means entry-level cost starts at USD 10,000 and increases depending on marketing budget and risk appetite.
Cost: USD 10’000 – USD 25’000+ per month
Compare the above with ATRICA’s maximum cost of
USD 791 a month, and the value is crystal clear.