Introducing ATRICA, the world’s first and only Technical Ranking
Algorithm software driven by Artificial Intelligence.
In 1980, when 3D printing as we know it began, no one could have imagined that we would one day be able to print houses, car parts, bridges and even human organs.
Before 1998 we had no idea that a company with a made-up name with bright children’s colours in its logo would be the go-to source of information for people in every corner of the globe.
Pre-2019 no one had heard of blockchain, yet today it’s used worldwide for decentralized cryptocurrencies.
Before September 2020 nobody could have predicted that an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software would be able to do the work of an SEO team faster, better and at fraction of the cost. Nobody, except the developer of ATRICA.
ATRICA is AI driven software designed to monitor and auto-respond to the ever-changing technical ranking factors of Google’s search algorithm.
That means if Google changes – or even slightly adapts – one of its 200-plus ranking factors, ATRICA knows about it instantly.
No SEO. No Business.
Having a strong online presence backed by killer SEO has long been important for any serious business.
At a time when much of the world has been forced inside and online, it’s never been more important.
Google now accounts for more than 79% of total desktop search traffic.
That amounts to:
63.000 searches per second.
4 million searches per minute.
5.5 billion searches every day.
2 trillion searches a year.
Like it or not, Google is still The Search Engine King, which means getting onto Page 1 is crucial for your business’ success.
Bottom line: Without superior SEO pushing your website to the top of Google’s search pages, your business is practically invisible online.
Consider the latest (2020/2021) stats:
● 92% of all this traffic goes to Page 1 of Google Search. This means every time your business drops down to page 2 or 3 of Google, you’ve lost 9 out of 10 users.
● Page 1 results get an average 34% Click Through Rate (CTR) – or more than one-third of all users.
● 75% of users will not scroll past Page 1 – the lower your ranking, the lower your CTR.
● SEO is 5.66 times more effective than paid search advertising (70% of clicks in Google search results go to organic, with only 30% going to Google Ads).
● 61% of marketers remain convinced SEO is still the key to online success.
● Businesses are investing an average of 41% of their marketing budget on SEO, and this percentage is expected to grow to more than 45% in 2021.
Sources: Safari Digital: SEO Stats & Facts for 2021; Business Insider; Deloitte Trend Report 2021.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Whether your business goes direct to the consumer or B2B, or whether you’re in products or services, your business needs excellent SEO.
The challenge is trying to stay on top of the search game. That means getting your business on Page 1 of Google search, and keeping it there.
Google’s search algorithm now uses more than 200 factors to rank websites and they guard these ever-changing factors more heavily than the Crown Jewels.
Trying to keep up – let alone stay ahead of the pack – is exhausting, time consuming, labour intensive and expensive.
And no matter how hard you try, how long you spend, or how much money you throw at it, you’ll never crack Google’s code. Because, after all, you’re only human…
That’s where ATRICA comes in.
Why ATRICA is the Future
ATRICA was developed by a German IT company and is:
A software designed to monitor and auto-respond to the ever-changing technical ranking factors of Google’s search algorithm. That means if Google changes – or even slightly adapts – one of its 200-plus ranking factors, ATRICA knows about it instantly.
But monitoring changes is fruitless if you don’t act on it, and quick. ATRICA’s direct interface to Google allows for a constant exchange of information, which in turn enables our AI to adapt your SEO’s back-end to Google’s changes in real-time.
Software controlled by integrated AI
Original unparalleled algorithm
Management of 250 OTK keywords
Development of around 60 000 new RuK keywords (longtails and full sentences) AI
Inclusion of entities (automated)
Local SEO included
Generates around 30 keywords in 90 days for top ranking (page 1)
Resistant to Google Updates (stable rankings)
Continuous crawling and indexing of customer web pages
ID (identification numbers) for each keyword and website
Mobile first optimization included
Google interface available
Identification of keywords that are no longer relevant
Automatic filtering of terms and integration of longtails to display searched keywords
Optimization processes without inclusion of backlinks
Automated YouTube Media Profile Optimization
Leading new keywords transparently presented
ATRICA does the job of SEO faster and better than humans
These are businesses with a limited geographical business reach, such as landscapers, dentists, restaurants and mechanics. The cost of SEO for small businesses increases if the business has a higher number of potential customers that can be reached within their geographical region.
Cost: USD 400 – USD 1500 per month
Those with a niche product and/or target audience that have national reach, or even international sales potential.
Cost: USD 2000 – USD 5000 per month
Those with products or services with national and/or international target markets. This is a highly competitive environment, which means entry-level cost starts at USD 10000 and increases depending on marketing budget and appetite for risk.
Cost: USD 10000 – USD 25000+ per month
Compare this with ATRICA’s Cost of USD 791 a month. That’s it.
The High Cost of Human Error
ATRICA delivers SEO far more efficiently and effectively than humans. And it delivers the ultimate deal-breaker: Lost Potential.
By lost potential we mean the number of leads and sales your business has lost due to human fallibility.
It’s time to say goodbye to traditional SEO.
Because if you don’t, your competition will.
Minimum license period: 6 months
6 Monthly installments: USD 791
Plus one-time set up fees: USD 499
Total Cost: USD 5245 for 6-month license
License period: 12 months
Cost: USD 8491
Plus one-time set up fees: USD 499
Total Cost: USD 8990 for 12-month license
TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Minimum license period: 6 months
2. Monthly installment is USD 791 for 6 months
3. One-time set up fees: USD 499
4. When the initial license period ends (after 6 months), the license is automatically renewed on a monthly basis at the same rate of USD 791 per month
5. After the initial 6 months, the license may be cancelled month-to-month with a 14-day notice period
6. All prices are exclusive of VAT
In addition to the license for ATRICA software, all licensees receive:
• A technical analysis of their website
• Assistance researching and installing the 250 Orientation Keywords (performance keywords specific to their business, products/services, target audience, areas of operation, etc.)
• A 6-12 month optimization process overseen by ATRICA’s technical department
• A dedicated Customer Success Manager
• Monthly performance report
• Quarterly in-depth consulting to assess the website’s performance, provide guidance for SEO improvement and professional advice on increasing conversion rates